To prepare the loin, I rubbed it with minced garlic, sage, sea salt and pepper and roasted it on top of the vegetables. Even with nuking for a bit, it still turned out very tasty and tender!
- one sweet potato, diced
- one zucchini, diced
- one red onion, diced (I wish I hadn't added this. It didn't taste that good with the other vegetables.)
- olive oil
- sea salt
- black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Dice vegetables and place in shallow baking pan.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Add preferred amount of spices.
- Bake for 20 minutes, stirring vegetables throughout to ensure even cooking.