So, since I don't have anything of my own to share, I will share one of Robb Wolf's recipes that we will be trying later in the week.
Chilled Cucumber Soup
- 2 medium cucumbers
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- Peel the cucumber, then chop it into small chunks.
- Load the onions, cucumber and cilantro into your blender.
- Add the coconut milk and chicken broth.
- Blend until smooth, but not too fine.
- Refrigerate, then serve cold.
- Garnish with more cilantro.