On day 26, I prepared Almond Chicken. This.was.good. We had leftovers, so guess what I'm having for lunch tomorrow? Yum!
- 4 oz slivered almonds
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 can water chestnuts
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Saute almonds in olive oil until slightly brown and set aside.
- Saute onions and celery until soft.
- Add mushrooms and cook for three minutes.
- Return almonds and add other ingredients.
- Cook till hot, serve over meat of choice (we served it over shredded chicken).