- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1/2 cup nut butter (I used almond nut butter)
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- coconut oil
- Mix all ingredients except coconut oil in a bowl and stir well until you have a uniform batter.
- Grease the pan with the coconut oil.
- Spread batter on pan to form a pancake and cook on low/medium heat.
- Flip after 1 to 2 minutes being careful not to burn them.
- Top with cooked apples and cinnamon, real maple syrup, unsweetened applesauce or warm blueberries.
For dinner on day 13, I prepared pan seared steak with zucchini topped with sea salt and a variety of spices. Yum!