Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 21: An Unexpected Reward

   I do not have a recipe to share with you today, but I do have some inspiration.
   When I started this blog, my goal was to make others aware of the Paleo diet and to use it as a way to keep myself accountable.
  A few days ago, I received an email from my friend. She told me that after seeing my blog, she thought she would give the Paleo diet a try.
  She went to the library, checked out a couple books concerning the Paleo diet, educated herself and modified her eating habits.
  SHE LOST 7 LBS IN 7 DAYS!!
  Isn't that awesome?!?
  She told me this was this was the best eating plan she has ever tried and thinks she could stick with it for the rest of her life.
  When I read the part of her email where she thanked me for bringing the Paleo diet to her attention, tears came to my eyes.
   By sharing my experience, I inspired someone to try something new. What a wonderful, rewarding feeling.
   I'm so thankful for her email and am glad to have someone else to go through this journey with. I look forward to hearing more about her experience and results.
   If you're looking to lose weight, the Paleo diet works. See the proof above. Let her experience inspire YOU. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment