I forgot to take a picture, so I will add this in for fun (remember Adam Sandler in his musician days?)
- 1 1/2 lbs ground turkey or beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup tomato puree
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp yellow mustard powder
- 1 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Cook meat and onion in a large skillet on medium heat for 10-15 minutes, until the meat is browned.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients and heat for another 10-15 minutes.
- Serve over vegetable of your choice (We put it over mixed greens and tomato).