- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 lb beef tip steak
- 1 tbsp wheat-free, tamari soy sauce (we used regular soy sauce)
- 3/4 cup onions
- 2 cups sliced green pepper
- 1 salad mixed greens
- balsamic vinegar
Directions1. Add olive oil to a skillet.
2. Heat over medium.
3. Add sliced onions, saute until softening.
4. Add the beef and the soy sauce, tossing often.
5. When beef is close to done add the bell peppers.
6. Add mixed greens to your plates
7. Top with the stir fry meat and add balsamic vinegar and more olive oil to taste.
The meal was pretty tasty, especially topped with the balsamic vinegar. We followed up with a smoothie made of coconut milk, 2 tbsp. of almond butter and frozen mixed berries.