Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 8: On To Week Two - Grilled Steak Tips and Chocolate Avocado Pudding

  I cannot believe we've been eating Paleo for a week now. I've had a week's worth of great tasting food and I have never had more energy in my life. I could get used to this!
  Today for dinner, I prepared steak tips with zucchini, green peppers and tomatoes. I tossed them with balsamic vinegar, olive oil, some random spices and sea salt and threw them on the Foreman. Yum!


 
  For dessert, we thoroughly enjoyed chocolate avocado pudding. I wasn't quite sure how this recipe would taste, but it was great and you couldn't taste the avocado one bit.

Chocolate Avocado Pudding  
1 ripe avocado
2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
2 tbsp honey
1/2 tsp vanilla extract

Mix until smooth (I used a food processor). Chill before served and sprinkle with cinnamon.

No comments:

Post a Comment