This recipe, as well as all the dinner recipes (unless otherwise noted), are from The Paleo Solution by Robb Wolf.
- 1 lb halibut or other white fish
- 2 tbsp chopped almonds
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Add a bit of coconut oil to a baking pan, coat well.
- Lay the halibut in the pan skin side down.
- Chop the almonds. (I used our coffee grinder)
- Sprinkle the almonds and mustard over your fish.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
One major difference Kevin and I have noticed is an increase in energy. We both used to feel sluggish after lunch and now we no longer have the desire for an afternoon nap. I am loving eating healthy and clean!