This evening for dinner, we had spaghetti.
- 1 lb ground beef or turkey (we used turkey)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 1-2 cups marinara sauce
- 1-2 cloves crushed garlic
Directions1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Split the squash lengthwise, then dig out the seeds.
3. Place both halves face down on a baking pan, add 1/4 cup of water.
4. Bake for 30 minutes.
5. Brown the meat in the olive oil using a large skillet.
6. Once the meat is cooked, dig out the squash with a fork and add to your skillet along with the marinara sauce.
7. Stir and bring to a simmer.
8. Toss in the crushed garlic before serving.
I am really enjoying cooking and eating new dishes, which I believe is making my journey that much easier.
To add variety to our snacks, this weekend I will be baking Paleo Apple Muffins. Though I probably won't share my muffins, I promise to share my experience.